Monday, March 7, 2011

Just back from heaven

I met Patricia Briggs on Sunday and got my book signed!! Life is good. She is really nice, gracious and funny. The Q&A was extremely interesting and I learned that she went on location prior to writing River Marked and the pictograms are real, She Who Watches and that river devil (which can really give you the willies if you think about it too much).

FYI - there is a picture of She Who Watches in River Marked, on the map page in the beginning.

The other lovely thing about going to the signing was that it was held at Mysterious Galaxy, a mystery, science fiction and fantasy only bookstore. It was nirvana!!! I found way too many new titles and authors to add to my ever growing wish list and to-be-read lists. There just isn't enough time in the day!

I am currently reading Naked Heat by Richard Castle. It is just like watching an extended episode of the show Castle, such fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment